- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Feb 28, 2014
- [+] More Details
Seriousd is a freeware time tracker app filed under organizer and pim software and made available by Hacker At Work for Windows.
The review for Seriousd has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested Seriousd 184.108.40.206 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.
proactive time tracker which work like a parental control software for adult:
Get focused on your work and become an efficient worker by monitoring the total time you spend on each website and limit the access to time-wasting ones
Seriousd is a handy and reliable time tracker software that enables you to efficiently monitor the time spent on each website.
With the help of Seriousd you have the possibility to control and limit the access to various webpages such as Facebook, YouTube, music and movies, as well as to block the Internet connection for a couple of hours.
Seriousd is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from organizer and pim software without restrictions. Seriousd 220.127.116.11 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This time tracker software is filed under:
- Seriousd Download
- Freeware Organizer and PIM Software
- Major release: Seriousd 1.4
Compatibility with this time tracker software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Hacker At Work.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.
Screenshots of Seriousd (3)
- Task BlockerFreeProcessesSoftware to block specific processes from running on Windows
- Firewall App BlockerFreeFirewallQuickly block any applications from accessing the Internet with firewall
- PeerBlockFreeFirewallBasic IP blocking firewall that can filter out traffic from peer-to-peer networks, hostile government organizations and known...
- SterJo NetStalkerFreeFirewallEasy-to-use device designed to detect unauthorized access to your computer
- AskAdminFreeUtilityRequests permission to execute applications, ideal for kids or guest users on a PC